Eucalyptus 4.1.2 introduces the following new feature.
|Adds the ability to pass SCTP traffic between instances.
||This feature enables SCTP traffic passing between instances when using EDGE network
- SCTP requires the conn track modules to be installed on each NC running in EDGE mode:
- Check the underlying network to verify it is configured and capable of passing new
types of IP traffic. Perform the test outside the Eucalyptus
- Modify the cloud.network.ec2_classic_additional_protocols_allowed
- Set the euca-authorize option to
--protocol 132 (the IANA-assigned protocol
number for SCTP) to enable SCTP for a security
euca-authorize mygroup --protocol 132
- If you need to remove the rule from a security group,
- If you want to remove the protocol from the cloud
property, all the related security group rules should be
- All ports are available to SCTP. (Port ranges are