View User Resources
To see resource use by your cloud users, Eucalyptus provides the following commands with the flag.
- : Returns information about security groups in your account, including output type identifier, security group ID, security group name, security group description, output type identifier, account ID of the group owner, name of group granting permission, type of rule, protocol to allow, start of port range, end of port range, source (for ingress rules) or destination (for egress rules), and any tags assigned to the security group.
- : Returns information about your instances, including output type identifier, reservation ID, name of each security group the instance is in, output type identifier, instance ID for each running instance, EMI ID of the image on which the instance is based, public DNS name associated with the instance (for instances in the running state), private DNS name associated with the instance (for instances in running state), instance state, key name, launch index, instance type, launch time, availability zone, kernel ID, ramdisk ID, monitoring state, public IP address, private IP address, type of root device (ebs or instance-store), placement group the cluster instance is in, virtualization type (paravirtual or hvm), any tags assigned to the instance, hypervisor type, block device identifier for each EBS volume the instance is using, along with the device name, the volume ID, and the timestamp.
- : Returns information about key pairs available to you, including keypair identifier, keypair name, and private key fingerprint.
- : Returns information about EBS snapshots available to you, including snapshot identifier, ID of the snapshot, ID of the volume, snapshot state (pending, completed, error), timestamp when snapshot initiated, percentage of completion, ID of the owner, volume sized, description, and any tags assigned to the snapshot.
- : Describes your EBS volumes, including volume identifier, volume ID, size of the volume in GiBs, snapshot from which the volume was created, availability zone, volume state (creating, available, in-use, deleting, deleted, error), timestamp of the volume creation, and any tags assigned to the volume.